Wella - Peroxides And Bleaches - Blondor Freelights Peroxide 40 VOL |33.8oz|
Blondor peroxides are easy to apply and swell less, ensuring unrivaled accuracy. The formula consists of hydrogen peroxide and acrylic polymers for a creamy consistency, and mixture that stays in place. With this range, the use of aluminum foil is not necessary.
- 40 VOL peroxide (maximum lift)
- Creamy formula, less swelling and great adherence on hair
- Can be used without aluminum foil
HOW TO USE
- Mix Freelights White Lightening Powder (A) with Freelight peroxide (B)
- Ratio of 1: 1.5
- Apply to dry hair only on the surface
- Developing time depends on hair condition and desired result (max. 50 minutes)
The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Use by non-licensed persons may result in unsatisfactory performance. Prohair will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or use this product in breach of this warning. Hair color related products, such as demi-permanent colors, permanent colors, toners, peroxides and bleaches may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct hypersensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. Read and follow instructions carefully. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.