Schwarzkopf - Blondme - Blonde Toning - Strawberry |2oz|
BlondeMe Toning is a pastel toner you can mix for endless creativity. Its formula is suitable for pre-lightened bases and natural base 9 or lighter. You can use this toner to enhance your blonde or neutralize unwanted tones.
- Strawberry for fashion pastel rose tone.
- Low ammonia content.
- Can be mixed with all BLONDMEå¨ Hi-Lighting, Lifting, and White Blending creams.
- Flexible mix options for subtle or pure pastel effect.
- Works in in combination with BLONDME Premium Developers.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to damp, towel dried, light blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Apply the mixture immediately after preparation.
- Apply in sections using a generous quantity of product in order to ensure best possible toning and equalization.
- Let the product develop for up to 30 minutes.
- Additional heat is not recommended.
- Visually monitor the development of the color.
- PURE PASTEL : Mix selected Blonde Toning shade or Toning shade combination 1:1 with BLONDME Premium Developer 2% (7 Vol.) on pre-lightened hair or 6% (20 Vol.) on natural blonde hair
- SOFT PASTEL : Mix BLONDME Blonde Toning shade with BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask and BLONDME Premium Developer 2% (7 Vol.) 1:1:2
- Mix BLONDME Blonde Toning and BLONDME Premium Developer thoroughly until a smooth cream is achieved.
WARNING : The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Use by non-licensed persons may result in unsatisfactory performance. Prohair will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or use this product in breach of this warning. Hair color related products, such as demi-permanent colors, permanent colors, toners, peroxides and bleaches may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct hypersensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. Read and follow instructions carefully. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.